[TR] TR6 Front Fenders

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Jan 12 06:58:27 MST 2010

In a message dated 1/12/2010 7:20:04 AM Central Standard Time,
tkeefover at gmail.com writes:
> What is the difference in the front fenders on the TR6? The change
> happened
> in the 1974.5-1976 model years, I have a '73 that I am restoring and a '76
> that I am using for parts, is there any other body panels that are

The big change is the parking/turn signal lamps.  When they moved the
bumper there was no room for the lamp assemblies and they deleted them from the
sheet metal and mounted pod lamps under the bumpers.  That and the bumper
mount provisions are the only changes that I know of.

Dave