[TR] TR4 generator light on FIXED! - EMBARASSING

Paul Willoughby paulwillou at socal.rr.com
Sun Jan 10 08:20:13 MST 2010

That was a bit of bad writing on my part.  I should have written "I restarted
the car twice and the light still stayed on (while running)."  Instead I wrote
something like "the light stayed on even after turning the car off and on,
twice".  Certainly ambiguous and confusing.  Maybe Prince Lucas has infected
my keyboard, too.

Paulw
Torrance, CA