[TR] TR4 generator light on FIXED! - EMBARASSING

Paul Willoughby paulwillou at socal.rr.com
Sat Jan 9 10:38:08 MST 2010

My charging light is fixed.  The smaller "F" terminal wire connector had
slipped off the generator.  Completely unrelated to bypassing the dash light
rheostat.  A quick tightening crimp of the female spade and I was back in
business.

I discovered it on step 3 of Randall's troubleshooting directions.
Surprising that the car would run without it being connected and was even
still charging 8-9 volts.  (step 2).  Ah, the mysteries of electricity.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Paul "red faced" Willoughby
Torrance, CA