[TR] Brew Swap

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:33:40 MST 2010

OK all you beer connoisseurs, in case you haven't seen it on the updated
schedule for Octobers VTR event at Jekyll Island we have worked in a "Marty's
Brew Swap 2" for Monday evening. Those of you who had a chance to attend
"Marty's Brew Swap 1" at the 2008 Ypsilanti convention will recall the
informal gathering of suds-heads that brought and shared their favorite
micro-brew from their part of the country as well as numerous home-brews
produced by fellow members. We will follow a similar format with the addition
of some sort of judged event for the home brewed elixirs. I am posting this
far in advance so you home brewers have a chance to make up your favorite
batch or try a couple of new ones in advance of the convention. Start your
brewing!

http://vtr2010.org/Schedule.php

Marty