[TR] Gasket for Filter King

Arakelian, Peter arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Mon Jan 4 09:16:43 MST 2010

Bud Rolofson asked:
>I've searched but can't find a replacement gasket (for the bowl to the

>housing) for this gas filter/regulator.

>I'm hoping Peter A. with Moss reads this and can provide some
>answers.

OK, here's the deal.  We have contacted manufacturer in UK, they will
supply the gasket separately.  Seemed silly, but they had to be
convinced.
At any rate I have added a new Moss number, 377-437, for just the bowl
gasket. I am hoping to have them in about 4-6 weeks.
As a point of reference, our units are specified to come with glass
bowls.

Thanks for the heads up.

Peter Arakelian - 71 TR6