[TR] wishbone bushes

David Wilkinson davem.w at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 2 16:32:14 MST 2010

Hi

I know this is a heavily US populated list so apologies up front for any Brit
terminology that doesn't cross the atlantic too well.

I'm currently trying to get a 1969 GT6 mk2 back on the road. The rear end is
currently dismantled for brake work and replacing a cracked differential.
Whilst doing this I'm looking to replace any obviously worn items. The inner
wishbone bushes are worn and seem a fairly simple job to replace (I've got the
use of a press). However, how easy a job is replacing the outer wishbone
bushes? By the looks of it I could get the tube out using the press but is
getting the bushes out within the reach of an amateur?

thanks
Dave.

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]