[TR] TR- members cars

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Feb 27 15:32:55 MST 2010

Rich White wrote:
> I was looking for that Mark, but did not find it before someone brought
> triumph owners site.

Well, I do sometimes make stuff hard to find.  But then again a lot
of folks just tend to ignore the information provided. What I just
did was update the message footer down below to include clickable
links to:

* The web pages describing how to donate

* The Team.Net mail archives

* The Team.Net forums

* A page where one can easily unsubscribe

This info currently only shows up on real time messages, I'll modify
the digest info soon.  One list down, about 60 more to go!

mjb.