[TR] TR--non tr-ebay

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 27 08:14:38 MST 2010

On Friday 26 February 2010 05:53:41 pm L1J1S at aol.com wrote:
> list with reference to ebay, i like to do a poll on what you prefer to have
>  a ebay. a buy it now or the old fashion auction method.  larry  schwartz

Larry,

Depends on the part, if I need it now or think I will need it in the future.

I have purchased both ways.

I am not a seller at this time but when I do, I will mostly list as a bid
item.

If I want a certain amount, there will be a reserve.

Most parts I get are bid items. But I did get my Super-lites with a buy it now
because they were on sale (50$) off and I needed them for my 6 restoration.

Bob