[TR] TR- members cars

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 27 08:06:32 MST 2010

On Saturday 27 February 2010 09:35:31 am L1J1S at aol.com wrote:
> List, i have been e-mailing to the list and to members for several years
> now and with some i have built friendship with a few. i know the list
> prohibits  the use of photos, but it would be a good idea to be able to see
>  the members  cars. i for one have a very limited knowledge about
>  computers, but i think it  would be a great idea to have a site so that
>  one can post their picture(s) of  cars for viewing. what do you all think?
>   larry  schwartz

Larry,

There is a website to post your cars and their history + photos.

See my postings @

http://www.triumphowners.com/1331
http://www.triumphowners.com/1330
http://www.triumphowners.com/1401

The site requires you to register but it is free.

There are many other sites that allow you to post photos such as the one I use
@ http://www.webshots.com/ Must register but it is free for basic service.

There are others such as photobucket.

Bob