[TR] TR3A and O/D gearboxes

don don at napanet.net
Fri Feb 26 10:12:22 MST 2010

This looks like a very good deal for $4,500.  Ad has location of the
car in the SF Bay Area.  Wish I had a big trailer so I could get one
of the O/D gearboxes for my own car.

Don Scott
Calistoga CA
1966 TR4A
2 MGs
Misc. Japanese cars

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1616544437.html

1961 TR3A for sale! 33,000 odd miles. Though it was in perfectly
working order, it is currently taken apart, originally intended for
restoration but the restoration was interrupted.

The suspension is not installed, and the seats are missing, but apart
from that there's not too much wrong with it, no rusted bits or
floors, with no smashes, the body is mostly good. One fender is
rotted away and there is one minor dent on the front fender, but
nothing that couldn't be fixed with some work, time and love. It
comes with a hard top, a crankshaft, four transmissions, which at
least three of which have overdrive, many carburetors, and duplicates
of many, many parts, including some MG parts. This car is meant to go
to someone who will care for it enough to put it back on the road,
someone who will enjoy it and appreciate it. I am asking for $4500.
If interested, please call Sam at 415 306 3896 or respond via email
to schedule a viewing.