[TR] Daughters First ticket

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Feb 25 08:43:48 MST 2010

Best advice is to always keep the punishment appropriate for the crime. Any
idea what her expectation is? She might surprise you...in a good way. And as
long as she isn't driving, you're back to being the chauffer!

We've all got war stories for the dump things our kids did (and we did as a
kid) while driving.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,