[TR] TriumphBob

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 17:48:10 MST 2010

Hi Guys,
Just thought I should post a note about our dear friend Bob  Palmer. I am
sure many of you know him for he has been my sidekick for nearly 20  years
now as we have done all things Triumph together.  We recently made  the trek
to the NATC in SLO together.  It was a great life time experience  for both
of us.  Bob has been in the Cleveland Clinic for a week  now battling an
acute blood disorder that came on suddenly.  Aggressive  Chemo Therapy has been
conducted for 7 days and now Bob is resting and awaiting  bone marrow tests
which will determine the next course of treatment.  He is  in good spirits
and a strong person so the prognosis for a full recovery is  good. If you
would like to send him a note of encouragement for a full  recovery his e-mail
is _TriumphBob at aol.com_ (mailto:TriumphBob at aol.com) .  His lovely wife Ava
is by his side  and printing out all his e-mails for him.
God Bless  Him,
Darrell