[TR] TR3 solenoid wire question

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Feb 21 11:17:32 MST 2010

DON"T GROUND THE BROWN!

The two brown wires should be solenoid-to fuse box and the ammeter-to-fuse
box(both to the same post at the fuse box).  Separating wires on a single
post with washers does help to keep the connection a little neater and
everything in place when you tighten it down.  IMHO I would put the heavier
wire on the bottom then the lighter gauge wire, but neither order will
affect connectivity.

If you have extra wires that are not shown on your diagram, you need to
trace them out before you attach them to any thing.  This can be a little
time consuming but it is cheap insurance.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)