[TR] Bullet mirror upgrade

Bob Wanderer rawanderer at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 10:13:29 MST 2010

I have Moss's baby turbo mirrors (P/N 165-350) installed on both sides, and
find them "good enough" for keeping track of traffic--as long as I make sure
they're positioned correctly before I drive off.  Unfortunately, it has to
be removed from the door to gain access to the tension adjustor.

BobW
Montgomeryville, PA
1974 TR6