[TR] Bullet mirror upgrade

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Sun Feb 21 10:09:56 MST 2010

Aaron, I will have to visit your glass shop. My local place tried twice to cut
a convex piece for mine and failed both times and gave up. I have tried and
failed. I recall that Dick Taylor finally came up with a procedure that worked
for him but I don't think he shared that. Even with the convex glass I wonder
how effective it is on the passenger door.

Stan