[TR] TRF - Part 2 No Bashing here...

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Feb 17 09:40:24 MST 2010

Blake, since you brought it up....

Speaking of original part numbers, and I really appreciate the ability to
search this way at TRF when I know them, is there is good cross-reference
database anywhere that will help the LBC neophyte to find out what these
are?  I have the manual on CD, $20 on eBay, and it helps a bit but I see
other numbers going across the list that I have no idea where they got this
valuable info.  A Moss-to-Triumph cross ref would be nice too!

The most recent example was my search for a replacement gear for my wiper
motor.  I found nothing using the numbers that I have access to, but as soon
as I asked the list John Seim shot back "take a look at this item on eBay"
(I love this list!).  But I don't know where he got the data to help me out,
it is the right part still in the Lucas box but the number is foreign to
anything I have.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)