[TR] VTR NJ Triumph Clubs (RE: radiator recore)

thomas309 at aol.com thomas309 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 19:37:03 MST 2010

NEW JERSEY
    *   British Motor Club of Southern New Jersey
13 Fox  Hollow Drive, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Ed Gaubert, Director,  609-751-7773
    *   _Positive Earth  Driver's Club_ (http://www.pedc.org/)
242 Sprucewood Drive
Brick, NJ 08723
Wayne Simpson, VTR liaison, e-mail _StagHunter at comcast.net_
(mailto:StagHunter at comcast.net)
Phone  732-477-3878

    *   _New Jersey  Triumph Association_ (http://www.njtriumphs.org/)
PO Box 6, Gillette, NJ 07933
Jack  Brooks, President
Joel Finger, Newsletter Co-Editor,
Jerry Havel, _jhavel at eagle.org _ (mailto:jhavel at eagle.org)

In a message dated 2/16/2010 8:54:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,