[TR] Early TR4 radiator recore

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 18:54:51 MST 2010

I had my TR3 radiator recored by Able Radiator in Milwaukie Oregon. They
do custom radiators and also rebuild some really old stuff.
www.ableradiator.com. It's clear across the country so may not be the
best option, but I was pleased with the work. They gave me several
options regarding core construction. As I remember, it was <$300 to have
it recored last summer. If the cost had been higher, I would have
seriously considered one of the aluminum radiators that sometimes show
up on ebay.

Mike