[TR] TRF business practice

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:00:29 MST 2010

>I returned a set of carpets (worth in excess of $300) to TRF before
>Christmas.  Six weeks later, and despite several phone calls, I still have
>not had a refund applied to my credit card  a transaction that takes
>minutes
in almost all cases.

It's the float - and they're basically floating your
cash to their advantage.

It happened to me - and others on this list - in a
big way a few years back.  They were going through a horrible cash flow
period, but I felt used then and still remember it today.  So even though I
still buy from TRF - due to the fact that they help support our hobby - it's
for far less than I used to.

Joe