[TR] Automatic TR3

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 14 15:17:15 MST 2010

curiously enough, some 6 or 8 months ago there was a tr3, in the austin
area, with a 4 cyl/auto on craigslist.  for about $5k or $6k I think.  I had
thought about buying it, because there was also another tr3 that needed a
lot of work, but I think it might even have run.  I was considering buying
the 2, and making one car.  but it sold, I bet to this guy, who thinks he
has something special.

is that ford blue on the engine?  anyone know what engine that is?  I bet
its like a pinto or something.  "lots of pep?"  yeah, sure.