[TR] Interest in a TR6 SuperCharger?

Joe Burlein supertr6 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 10 12:29:20 MST 2010

Hello to all,

I've decided, after over a decade, to go back to a fully stock TR6.
That means the V.I.S. sc will come off and the carbs go back on.  I
don't care about the speed any more since I have another toy that
fulfills that aspect of the hobby.  Plus, having all the original
"stuff" (including air con that is off due to the sc) from AMCO and
Leyland I think it is time for a driving "show car".  What I'd like to
sell is a Vintage Induction Systems blower system from Peter Boucher.
It will be the full kit plus a specially built Joe Curto HD8 carb from a
Jag.  All the documentation and original pictures of the kit are here.
It is completely bolt on with normal Craftsman tools.  It is very fast
with the large pulley installed.  It is SCARY fast with the small pulley
installed and anything like street brakes.  It is currently on my car
and running and I don't want to remove it until I can pack it up and
ship it off to someone who'd like to have a bit more speed.  No, I
haven't thought of a price yet but it will be well under the Moss Motors
price.  Any interest?

Joe B.