[TR] Routing of Front Wiring Harness

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 20:30:11 MST 2010

Thanks to all who replied with information on the routing of the front
wiring harness across the radiator.  I got a few good pictures from
Cosmo Kramer, George Haynes and Geo Hahn and a similar written
description from Jim Hassall.  Looks like two P-clips were used on the
bolts securing the radiator duct along with a couple of the rubber ties
to hold the wires to the support brackets.

What's funny is that the upper and lower front valance panels were
replaced early in the car's life and there are several bendable tabs to
secure a wire harness that run below the grill opening.  These appear to
have no purpose based on the input I've gotten and that the harness
doesn't reach well when installed using those tabs.

Thanks again everyone.

Ben - with a TR4A that's nearly finished.....

--
Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com
Columbus, IN