[TR] TR3 side curtain windows

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Sun Feb 7 09:37:28 MST 2010

At two years old when I bought it, the front sidecurtain windows on TSF130L
felt a little stiffer than rear-window material.  The local top shop had
something that was identical to replace them - they scratched quick if you
drove the car every day and opened the windows every drive without washing
them first.  Because they weren't completely flat, they rubbed on the plexi
window when sliding it open, scratching it too.

Karl Vacek
'16 Model T Ford Touring
'40 Stearman PT-17
'46 Piper J-3 Cub