[TR] Wiper motor Gear needed

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Feb 6 11:01:51 MST 2010

Found one on eBay, thanks to John Seim.  I think I am changing my search
engine from Yahoo to Google as this did not show up last night in my
searches.

Also, I found a very handy catalog (.PDF File) of Lucas parts, with numbers,
at the Roll-Royce Club in Australia for all British cars 1948-1962.  If you
need this excellent reference, as I did, the link to it is:
http://rroc.org.au/wiki/images/7/7b/LUCASEquipment19481962Cars.pdf .  If for
some reason you can't get to it, email me off-line and I will be happy to
send it to you as and attachment.

Thanks to all!!

Bill