[TR] Car bashing (was 50 Worst Cars of all Time) almost the same

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Wed Feb 3 16:27:35 MST 2010

I'm sorry if you're a new moderator I wasn't familiar with. Didn't seem off
topic since it was about
the "50 Worst Cars of all Time"
Don't worry, I don't know what Mini-Vans were listed. We'll leave it at
that, we don't want a discussion about Sleek Cars on a Sports Car list.
Wayne
64 TR4
75 TR6
74 AMC Pacer(Just kidding, can I say anything bad about one of those?) :>)