[TR] 50 Worst cars of all time?

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Wed Feb 3 11:57:39 MST 2010

Sorry Phil, for calling You Bob that is..
No reason for You to Care less. You have 2-3 other great Cars to lower your
polymer footprint.
Nothing personal, that was intended as a "Tongue in Cheek comment" I've
owned worse cars..   hmmm....,  Maybe I haven't.
I'm just grateful GM killed them instead of SAAB though. Penske didn't want
them if Renault wouldn't make them. I'm also glad You like the plastic body,
as they'll be in our landfills for centuries to come for others to relish.
And I'm not even a Tree Hugging Greenie,
and I don't bring my own Shopping Bags into the Supermarket either.
Variable valve Timed 2.4 ha. My old Alfa had variable valve timing. They
must of came out with the vanilla (whatever that is) 2.2 version to give You
2.4 guy's something to look down on. :>)
I just thought the Saturn should be on the Top 50 Worst list instead of your
Stag. Congrats on buying Uncle Jack by the way!
Cheers,
Wayne (former multiple fiberglass body car owner, Lotus's)