[TR] 50 Worst cars of all time?

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Wed Feb 3 08:18:06 MST 2010

Hi Bob,
Yes, You're correct, what do they know? I would however be most concerned
with the Saturn listing in your signature.
Very much a case of what doesn't belong in that list of mostly acceptable
examples of Automobiles.

Yes, we know the follow up in such cases. It's probably "It's the best new
Car I ever bought" "Love It!" "Most Dependable"
Trust me , drop it from your signature, and You'll be looked upon as a Car
Guy again!
Cheers,
Wayne
64 TR4