[TR] TR3A Interior/Fuzzy Rope

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Feb 1 18:37:29 MST 2010

For my car, and I think it is correct, I will put it on the vertical posts A
& B(?) at the front and back of the door, there is a rubber seal strip for
the bottom.  At the front it tucks under the side panel/carpet, and at the
rear there is a bit of wood or some fibrous substance that you can tack into
to secure it until you attach the rear panel that goes over the wheel well.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)