[TR] TR3A Interior

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Mon Feb 1 15:04:44 MST 2010

I am impressed by both the car's picture & the price!!  Congrats!

While I live in Phoenix, Arizona, and have not had the top or side curtains on
in 3 years, when the occasional need does arise (e.g., driving to work in a
rain shower in our "winter") there is a significant cold draft that blows on
my left leg.  (I know I am an AZ wimp!!)

I have the material & thought it might help.  Back when I had my first TR3A
(1965 - 1967) in Ohio, I do not remember such a breeze in the cold & damp Ohio
winter.  (I do recognize that lack of such a memory might be do to the onset
of dementia!!)   :-)

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ