[TR] my commute

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 13:25:21 MST 2010

Frank wrote::::::::::::
From: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] my commute
To: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp at mossmotors.com>

if i recall Peter, like me your an Englishman. made of stout old viking breeding
that fears no "cool" weather. 50 degrees was summer in the north west!
laughing
Frank
Happy Holidays Everyone!

I haven't had a computor working from the end of Oct.(About a week after returning from VTR '10.) so this is my first message to the list as a 2 fold;
1. A test
2. A reply to peter & Frank's thread:

You guys talk of cold temps. (50^). Well here in Western NYS we are having a HEAT Wave of 30^. So I lowered to hood & took my 4 1/2 yr. grand child out for a quick 50 mile TR (Test Run) to check out the working of the Garage Queen.
We both came back with smile-lying grinds & rosy red cheeks.

-Cosmo Kramer