[TR] The Triumph Christmas Sleigh

James Henningsen trguy at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 28 12:06:28 MST 2010

Santa got me a TR4 owner's manual reprint and time to work on my 62 TR4 rebuild.  I am doing a frame on restoration and have the car pretty much stripped including all the interior and dash. Thanks to a fellow CFTR club member, we are taking out the engine and tranny in order to go through and check out the condition.  It has great compression, but might as well check it while it is out. The car goes in for new paint inside and out in January.  Thanks to many on the list for helping me find some original parts that I needed, including a complete aluminum surrey hardtop.
Jim Henningsen
Maitland, FL
62 TR4 CT5212LO
75 TR6