[TR] The Triumph Christmas Sleigh

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 09:20:16 MST 2010

I guess its about 12 years I've been receiving daily list messages and always at
this time of year, there's been an interesting miscellany of posts on the things
that Santa had on his sleigh for those who are still up to their elbows in muck
and filth and in the midst of a rebuild.

This year, to date, no posts of that sort at all.
This leaves me to believe that probably no-one is now in rebuild mode and all
the remaining cars are in fine fettle - which oddly I feel is hard to believe.
Did anyone actually receive a new set of main bearing shells, a new Lucas
alternator and other such - or did Santa's sleigh transporting them suffer a
massive oil leak and resulting break down just after leaving the North Pole?
An enquiring mind would like to know.

Jonmac