[TR] testing triumphs at autox.team.net

LBC.Resto lbc.resto at verizon.net
Thu Dec 23 09:11:52 MST 2010

I am having sporadic luck.  I sent one yesterday and it got rejected as
being "Your message was too big; please trim it to less than 4 KB in size."
It wasn't that long (about the same as the one below) and I have seen longer
posts.

I figured it was a glitch and did a resend earlier today; no sign of it yet.

After that I did a reply to the PI cam post and it went through just fine.

I just sent a message to  triumphs-owner at autox.team.net as the automated
response instructed and it got immediately rejected.

Wonder if this one will get through.

Thanks
Ian
62 TR4