[TR] Timing Cover Seal

Dan Julien dan.julien at alumni.utexas.net
Wed Dec 22 15:28:19 MST 2010

And it actually is somewhat effective. When my engine came back from a
rebuild a few years ago stripped of it's sound-deadening material, I
adjusted the valves over and over again trying to get rid of the clatter
before it dawned on me that I was actually hearing the sound of the timing
chain. I've sort of gotten used to it, but if I have the timing chain cover
off again for some other reason, I'll probably try to do something so I
don't have to listen to that any more.

Dan Julien
1970 TR6
CC50337L