[TR] Wiring

spitlist at cox.net spitlist at cox.net
Sun Dec 19 22:09:05 MST 2010

Bob,
I think that your best bet is to ask for a schematic if you are looking to buy one of these relays.  Certain manufacturers have their own conventions for identifying the contacts.

Basicly,  all relays have windings that connect to ground and a switched voltage source.  Since coils are usually identified with an "L" designation, I expect any "L" contact is referring to the coil.  At the same time, the switched contacts ahat are activated when the coil energizes, aqre often labeled as "S".

I HOPE THIS HELPS.

Joe!