[TR] New clutch fork from Moss Motors

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sun Dec 19 14:53:31 MST 2010

Well,
I just received my back ordered TR4A clutch fork which was ordered mid summer of last year. I guess it was worth 5 bucks for the special screw and spring  but I could have drilled the holes in the fork better myself blindfolded.. The two holes are off about 0.015" from each other so if I use it as-is, I have a automatic wear point build right in due to the angle of the pin. Not to mention it will probably squeak and hang up occasionally. What is the deal? I would rather pay $10-$15 for a part made here in the states that will actually work without me screwing with it.
I think I may just weld the small end closed and re-drill the thing. I am going to call Moss next week and complain but they probably have a whole bin full of what I have.
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a