[TR] Tr4 Electric Radiator Fan

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 14:49:01 MST 2010

When I had a TR4, I liked the stock look with the engine fan.  Plus I really never had the overheat problem as long as the car was moving.  The electric fan on the front of the rad worked fine and was difficult to see.  I had a recored Ebay radiator with no crank hole.  The original crank-hole rad was in dodgy condition.  I used a 30-amp switch under the left side of the dashboard, wired from the battery via an inline fuse.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net