[TR] 65 TR4 Distributor issue

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:50:03 MST 2010

Right - the clamp was tweaked and I've tried to straighten it out.  But,
with Randall's help, I've determined that the dog on the dist. is 180 off.
When I've done that the shaft should sit down snugly with the rotor pointed
at #1 and the clamp should work OK. At least i hope so.
Thanks, Hardy, for your input.
John