[TR] Lacquer Paint?

Doug Hamilton douglasehamilton at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 12 09:40:49 MST 2010

Bill
If I was doing this I would take my spare tire cover into an autobody supply shop and get them to color match it. They can then fill a couple of rattle cans for you with the matching color and provide you with the correct clear as well. I did this when I put running boards on my truck the color match was perfect and cost for 3 cans of color and 2 cans of clear was about $60.00.

Doug