[TR] ] Secure sites

LBC.Resto lbc.resto at verizon.net
Sat Dec 11 15:36:19 MST 2010

Some of the credit card providers let you generate a virtual number from
their websites.  It is linked to your account, but it means that you don't
have to give out the main card number.  I use different numbers for
different online suppliers, that way if there is a security issue then they
know where it came from.  Depending on which one you use, they also have a
limited life.  Here's some info,
http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/cc/20021011a.asp

Thanks
Ian