[TR] Bolt in Roll-bar

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 12:30:46 MST 2010

I have one that I can install on my car. I did weld/bolt in a sub-frame that mounts to the frame of the car between the rear wheels and the leading edge of the post60k body. Mounting on the floor/seat shelf without any underlying support will perhaps just slow down the crunch in a roll-over and I am guessing that my sub-frame will only slow it down a little more.  I am not sure if my plans will leave it in or - allow for temporary use when autocrossing, etc.