[TR] Gas Tank Sealer ?

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Thu Dec 9 14:06:38 MST 2010

Dan - I have used a gas tank sealer product from a company in Creston,
Calif. called "The Shop" in a variety of rusty farm tractor gas tanks. Their
sealer will take care of pinholes as well as loose rust. I find that dumping
in a box  of 3/8" steel nuts and shaking the tank vigorously will help to
dislodge a lot of loose material. By using steel nuts, you can always get
them all out with a magnet. You can check out their website at the
following:

www.theshopproducts.com/products_gastank.html

Alex Thomson