[TR] Gas Tank Sealer ?

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Thu Dec 9 13:34:15 MST 2010

Hi Dan,
     I am not sure why you would need to seal an aluminum tank, assuming that's what AL means...
     I recently flushed out my TR3 tank with a product from KBS coatings and was very satisfied. I used their pre-treatment to clean out all of the gunk and then sealed it up with the coating, which is a nice aluminum color. Very satisfied. I used the "motorcycle" sized kit.

     Bill in Tehachapi