[TR] Fwd: TR3 O/D Wiring question

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 20:29:09 MST 2010

darn RTF....   sorry about that.

There is a descrepancy between what is on all three of my wiring diagrams and how the harness is set up.
The image at: http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Information%20Items/?action=view¤t=ODWiringSchematic.jpg shows how I decipher the harness needs to be connected as well as what is on two of the diagras..  The deciding factor is that the white wire in the harness is wrapped in tandem with the brown (I have the original and a new harness - both are the same).  There is no way it can go to the switch first.

Could the collective wisdom of the list check it out and make sure I am not creating problems.

Thanks
Carl