[TR] VTR MAGAZINE.....CHRISTIAN MARX.....KAS KASTNER TRIUMPH

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Dec 2 11:05:41 MST 2010

 EGADS!  I have not received my TVT yet.   On the cover, you say?

Demand is ALREADY outstripping supply on these MAD MARX Viton Seals.  Christian has scheduled another 100 units for production and they will be available by the 1st of the year. TRF might have a few kits on the shelf at the moment.

It is important to take a moment to address the need for doing the installation completely right, including packing the felt brutally into place. The Viton Seal is belt and suspenders approach to the scroll design, but wont cure leaks in other areas. Ventilation of the block is important, too.

This brings me to Kas' new book     KAS KASTNERS TRIUMPHS    In addition to being very entertaining, it has a full chapter on engine oil leaks.  The book is on Kas' website and he is signing them upon request.  KASKASTNER.COM

9  X  11.5   SIZE
Conventional Binding
Quality Paper Stock
Bonus Picture DVD

Ever see  $300,000 invested in a TR2?  That's insane, but tru,e and just one of the international stories of what people have been doing with their Triumphs