[TR] TR2 rough running update

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 20:13:02 MDT 2010

> What I've never seen is how much is a 'Bit'?  Can you put RPMS to that
> or is
> it so small that I would not see it on a tach?

I've never tried to watch the tach at the same time, Bob.  But I would guess
that we are talking about perhaps 50-100 rpm increase.  The change is quite
apparent to the ear, but I suppose that would not help if one were deaf or
whatever.  The increase is rather brief, though, so I'm not sure how well it
would show up on a digital tach.  The main thing is that it winds up where
it started, rather than distinctly higher or lower.

-- Randall