[TR] SoCal Wire Wheel Balancers

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Aug 29 07:19:46 MDT 2010

     I was going to buy a new set of Vreds for my front wheels on my TR3. I bought SS spokes from British Wire Wheel in Fresno. Rumor (forums) has it that they are out of business. I live in a small town and am concerned that the local guys won't balance them right or worse, will mess up the wheels somehow. Does anyone know of a wire wheel place in the SoCal central California area that is trustworthy?
     I was really happy with BWW, even though they weren't cheap.

     Bill in Tehachapi