[TR] Secret to longevity

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Aug 28 08:58:30 MDT 2010

In a message dated 8/28/2010 8:00:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
Chip19474 at aol.com writes:
> That's really funny, Joe.  I've given my wife specific instructions on
> what to do with my car and various scattered car parts in the event of my
>
> untimely demise.  I always thought that this was a nice, responsible
> gesture to
> ease her anxiety but lately I'm wondering whether my motives may have
> backfired......she keeps asking me "how much would that TR6 sell for
> today??:)!!"

Hmm... Maybe taking out a mortgage on it amking it worth very little but
gaining in value as time goes on (as you pay down the mortgage) will have a
positive effect on your longevity.

Also, cancel any life insurance policies you have.

;-)

Dave