[TR] GT6 spin on oil filter - late response

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 08:01:47 MDT 2010

Indeed it is I, Sam Clark, that posted the question.  I am not running  an
oil cooler, but the filter that I have been trying to fit is an inch longer
than what you describe.  That should fit.  I will now get on the phone  and
see if anyone here in the Tulsa areas carry one of those filters.  You  may
have just saved me a lot of work.  I was getting ready to pull the  adapter
off and go back with the canister.
BTW only the last picture came through but I get the idea.

Thank you to all that responded to my post.  This list is great!
Sam

In a message dated 8/28/2010 12:17:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,