[TR] use of overdrive

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Wed Aug 25 15:43:56 MDT 2010

  On 8/25/2010 12:58 PM, Geo Hahn wrote:
> On 8/25/10, Chris Simo<ccsimonsen at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Freds emails come across as empty to me -  everyones elses seems fine.
>> Anyone else seeing that?
> Me too.  Don't know why.  Looks like he may have recently changed his
> email address so maybe something got set up wrong.

Fred probably does not have plain text selected for list mail.  The
mailman will often dump html if it's loaded up with bells and whistles,
even though the header comes through intact.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....